1. Complete the COVID-19 SCREENING TOOL prior to entering the facility. This tool can be completed up to 1 hour prior to entry. Confirmation of successful completion must be shown to the City of Oshawa staff before entering the facility. Confirmation can be verified through email, a screenshot, a photo of or a printed copy of the checkmark with noted date/time.
2. As most teams/spectators will leave for a time period between games, at your first verification of screening and vaccination each individual will be provided a stamp to allow them direct entry to the facility for the second game of that day. Verification of screening and vaccination is mandatory daily.
3. FACE COVERINGS - upon entry it is mandatory to wear a face covering. Face covering must remain on at all times with the exception of athletes removing their mask when on the field of play.
4. No outside food is permitted inside the facility.
5. Entrance to the facility is the Fieldhouse entrance which is adjacent to the main entrance doors to the right hand side. If a line up exists then physical distancing and face coverings are required even though outdoors. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE LOBBY AREA THROUGH AUTOMATED DOORS.
6. Exiting the facility only using the east side marked doors which are directly behind spectator area. Absolutely, no entry from these doors.
7. Physical distancing is required within all areas of the facility.
8. Signage within the facility must be adhered to.
1. Players in this event are not required to provide proof of vaccination to gain entry to the facility.
2. All Spectators, University/College Coaches, Team Officials and Event Staff are required to show proof of identification and of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This is shown to City of Oshawa staff prior to entry of the facility.
Only vaccinations authorized by Health Canada are accepted:
Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty, tozinameran, BNT162b2)
Moderna (Spikevax, mRNA-1273)
AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD (ChAdOx1-S, Vaxzevria, AZD1222)
Janssen/Johnson & Johnson (Ad26.COV2.S)
For the other vaccines, we accept:
One or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada, followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or
Three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada
1. Athletes, Team Officials and Match Officials can enter the facility 30 minutes prior to each game. Be aware of potential line ups for screening and vaccination verification by City of Oshawa staff.
2. Athletes and Team Officials must exit the facility within 10 minutes of each game completion.
3. Athletes and Team Officials with a 1 game break between games are permitted to remain inside the facility for that time period, but must follow all protocols (face covering and physical distancing).
4. Athletes should bring a pre-filled water bottle; no sharing of water bottles. Water fill station is available but sipping fountain is not.
5. Dressing rooms are not available for use.
6. Athletes and Team Officials are not permitted at any time inside in the Oshawa Civic Complex Lobby area or the College Coach Room upstairs. No exceptions.
1. A maximum of 1 spectator per athlete are allowed in the facility and no exceptions.
2. Spectators can enter the facility 5 minutes prior to each game. Be aware of potential line ups for screening and vaccination verification by City of Oshawa staff.
3. Spectators must exit the facility immediately at completion of each game completion (1 minute).
4. Spectators are not permitted at any time inside in the Oshawa Civic Complex Lobby area.
1. After entry of facility each day please check-in upstairs in the meeting room.